Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WHADDA WE EATIN' WEDNESDAY! Recipe for "Stuffin' Cups"

Hey all!

I hope you're having a great Wednesday!  This week is going by so fast...in fact....the last FEW weeks have gone by so fast.  It's just been so busy around here!  

Welcome to yet another WHADDA WE EATIN' WEDNESDAY!!!   Today I'd like to share a recipe I made for Easter Dinner that was a HUGE hit!

STUFFINS!!!  

"Stuffins" are little stuffing cups that are so cute and fun and our whole family loved the stuffing goodness!

They are also SO easy to make!   I found the original recipe HERE from Pinterest, but their version was making the stuffing from scratch...I had made some other things from scratch, so I wanted to make this recipe a LOT easier....so I tweaked it...quite a bit....and it made the process so much easier!

Here's what you'll need...


1 Box of Stuffing  (I used Turkey Flavor)
Water
Butter
2 eggs, beaten

That's it!!!

Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions except you'll want to add the 2 eggs to the mix.

Make sure everything is mixed well and place the stuffing into well greased muffin tins.  I filled mine about halfway up. 


Then you cook for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.

This makes about 10 "Stuffins".....10 REALLY YUMMY Stuffins!!!   They held together great and they were definitely a hit.  Eveyone who tried them said they loved them!  



I will definitely be making these again!

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks again for stopping by!  Don't forget to come back by tomorrow night at 8pm for the FESTIVE FRIDAY FIESTA Link Party and share your creativity!!!   =D


This post is being added to...
Open House Party
Foodie Friday
Festive Friday Fiesta

5 comments:

  1. I must try this for my little one...he loves everything he can eat on the run and the size of his hand! Thank You for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to make this for sure! Looks so good and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stuffing and we don't have it near often enough. This looks wonderful. I just baked a couple of chicken breasts with a pan of stuffing last week, we ate like kings. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fresh, adorable way to serve stuffing. A great idea!

    ReplyDelete